Booking Terms & ConditionsBooking Terms & Conditions
1. Quicktraining.ie, a trading name of Quick Trading Ltd., is an online booking platform where registered third party course organisers upload their courses throughout the Republic of Ireland. Quick Training Ltd. is not a training provider.
2. Once a course is booked on Quicktraining.ie an automated booking confirmation email and payment receipt is sent to the designated email address.
3. This email will include the attendee’s name and contact details, the course organisers name and contact details, the course times and venue details along with what to bring on the day.
4. As booking through Quicktraining.ie secures a place on the chosen course the fee payable on booking is non-refundable in the event of the attendee not being able to attend the course. If the attendee cannot attend the course he/she needs to contact the course organiser prior to the course date.
5. If the course is cancelled and the attendee does not accept an alternative date offered by the course organiser, the attendee is required to contact us via the Contact Us page so we can either transfer the booking to another course or arrange a refund.
6. Attendee’s must arrive in time for course registration. Attendee’s arriving late may be turned away.
7. Attendee’s must be proficient in the language the course is held in.
8. For the Solas Safe Pass course the attendee must present to the course organiser: the booking confirmation, PPS number, one passport sized photograph and photo I.D.
9. Attendee’s must bring all necessary documents and/or PPE required for your chosen course.
10. Course organisers have the right to turn away candidates that they deem to be unsuitable. Quick Training Ltd. will not be liable in this event.